The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

great music vid!

man this is so good! i absolutely love moby's music (more the dance stuff) but this is cool, just simple. your animation captures the mood really well.

and to "Turnable" this guy may be emo but i doubt it, moby's music if fucking epic an i dont think its really emo so leave him alone.

And to the author, please make one for his songs go or 18, they would be really good.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

LOL

I LOLLED SO HARD WHEN HE WAS KICKING lisa!! lol his foot moved so fast :) i watched it 3 times, might go back for another. not the best animation though thats why its an 8.

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

OW, ow, OW...

hahaha! ow, i lolled so hard when he was running down the isle my stomach hurts (thats a good thing) loved it, the animation matched perfecly with the music nice work! 10/10

Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

nice work over all

i like the idea and it was pretty fun. graphics could be better :) and when the guy says something or theres a hint it would be good if the game pauses because i kept reading them an then dieing, haha

BioLabs: Outbreak! BioLabs: Outbreak!

good

this is like a game of the iphone or ipod touch except on them you can tilt the screen to control gravity. i like this game better because it has a perpose which is to cure the disease or whatever. pretty nice interface.

all in all i give it a 9.

NGHH - GuninDeez CopyriteFreez NGHH - GuninDeez CopyriteFreez

Respect!

mate i love it. lately i have been trying my hand at fl studio, is that what you used or did you use all real instruments? relaxing like everyone else said. i think you could make a few good remixes of this too.

trancedatlantic responds:

no fruityloops. i used reason and audicity. its all real instruments except the drums i used reason redrum xclusive one hits to create the drumtrack.

mickeymao recently recorded a lyrics over this
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/334395

if you want individual tracks of this song for a remix, I could hook that up

[/no name// [/no name//

its an ok tune.

the tunes ok but i wouldn't call it a song. it pretty much repeats the same thing for the whole 37 seconds.
nice work anyway.

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

amazing

this is great! this is my favourite ng song. a bit of it reminded me of evanescence.
im probably going to get this game, ill check out the soundtrack.
keep up the good work